Monday, March 08, 2010

So Much Going On

We have had so much going on in the last month and a half and I am finally trying to sit and blog about it. 1. It is NOT ALL my fault that I have not written anything for a while....computer at home has been down-the video card was bad. Curt's computer really stinks at surfing the web so the only computer time I got for the last month and half was at work (not all that conducive to blogging if the boss is there..hehe)

We have finished up basketball times 2 boys. Have some pics I need to post of them here for all to see. We have not received BooBoo's official team pic yet, but we did for C-Man. He looks like a little MAN in them, NOT an 8 year old boy. Made me tear up some....curt looked and he did the same, where has the time gone?

Roo is in full fledged Cheer season, with performances or practice every Saturday. This month (March) we have several performances and a Spring Fling to perform in. Should be exciting and fun for all the girls.

I have pictures I need to post with certain blogs, so I will get to these in the next few days. So much to update and so much to say and show, that it may look a lot like blog-o-rea! ;-)

No comments: