Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Catching Up

WOW, have I been gone a LONG TIME! ;-) TRYING to make a New Years Resolution to write here more often. I find it therapeutic to purge, and this may be a good spot to do it.

Been busy as usual. 4 kids seems to take it all out of me...of course, add in working full time and 4 kids activities and life in general and POOF-days do NOT have enough hours in them.

Kids are all growing. BooBoo is 13.5, Roo is 11, C-Man is 9 and Mitch is 6. The older two have passed me in height, not that this is an amazing feat, but thought I would mention it any way. hehe

Curtis brother Derek has had his 2nd and LAST!!! Liver transplant. He got he call the weekend of Curtis 40th birthday. We threw Curt on a plane and got him up there in time to see Derek get wheeled into O.R. He spent his 40th birthday on a funky couch in the hospital, taking turns with his sister, Heather, to make sure Derek had someone with him all the time. Not really your favorite way to spend a b-day, but he would not have given it up for the world.

Curtis is still working in the same place and enjoying it very much. He has become quite the salesman when it comes to fixing your commercial sprinkler ad fire alarm items..hehe
I am still working at ISE doing Front Office Diva. I am a Jack of all Trades, Master of none. Still get to work Fights every 6-8 weeks, NICE....blood, guts and fun stuff.

I have so much in my head, but fear blog-o-ria if I am not careful....will try to process more before I lay it all out here.

No comments: