Monday, November 06, 2006

Recouperarting

Well I am on the mend. It is amazing how much a surgery can take out of you. I spent the first day laying down...sitting was out of the question....to much pain. Today I am doing better with the whole standing up more straight thing, but I am not able to do it for long periods of time. When I spend to much time on my feet I pay for it later...pain, itching in the incision areas etc....man, I get tired easily now. This is not fun for someone like me who when I want to move, I move. If I want to be a bum I can be a bum, but forced bumming is not fun at all!!!

I called Haiti today and got no new news. One of my families came out of passports and they are about 2-2.5 weeks ahead of us. I am hoping things will speed up and we can go soon....PLEASE...

No comments: