Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fight night is Saturday 6pm. I always get excited to see the fighters in the cage...not everyone's cup of tea I know, but I love it.
There is about 13 fights scheduled...so 26 fighters to check pre-fight.....Fun times.
This will be the first time my hubby has gone to watch me do my thing...I am anxious for him to meet the fighters that I have gotten to know. They are a great group of guys and are a blast to hang with.
I will have quite a few people to go with me. My hubby, Eric (my brother, who usually goes), my uncle Ben may go with his Nephew so I can introduce his nephew to the fighters. He is an amateur boxer and would like to meet some cool guys he could train with and make some connections in the fight world, I am just glad I can help him where I can. Maybe he will remember me when he is a big fighter on Spike TV and take me along. :-P
I will post Sunday how the fights went...pray for an easy major injury free night, good referees and fighters to put on a good show for the crowd.

No comments: