Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Why Am I So Busy??

It is summer time and I feel like I am busier than when the kids were in school! Of course, maybe it is due to the fact that all 4 kids are home....along with 5 or 6 neighbor kids during the day who want to hang out here. :-) I guess I like to be THE place to hang out at.

Curtis and I are taking a couple of new challenges

1. We have begun a new business with a company called ACN-check him out at curtiskovick.acnrep.com It is a new adventure that we are excited about and it is International so GO CHECK IT OUT!!! ;-)

2. We have taken a challenge at church to read the bible in 90 days. Now, for some that seems like a lot, I think we can do it-if I can get over the part of 'so and so begat so and so' etc...so many strange names to get thru! hehe
We have to read about 12 pages a day to keep with the pace-I will let you know how it goes.

I am still looking for the cable to download photos, once I do I will have a blog picture post to catch up

No comments: