Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fishing Fun




Hunter's big fish
































The kids all got a turn to fish at the Fish Hatchery. Each child is allowed to keep 6 fish each. Kai and Nikaya even got to fish. Kai reeled in the pole, saw what he was reeling towards him and DROPPED the pole and RAN AWAY from the fish...hehehe Funniest thing I have ever seen.
Once they coaxed him back he would only go if I "carried my hand for me mama" (hold his hand and go with him)

Nikaya helped reel hers in as well. When it got to shore you could hear her little voice..."EWWW...he uggie (ugly). EEWWW!" She touched the fish and giggled big time. Once she realized it was alive she screamed and ran away also, I thought she was not going to quit running until she got to paved road. hehe SHE IS FAST!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Ha! That's too funny!