Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school. Hunter boarded the bus to go to his fist day of 4th grade, Demi Roo boarded the bus to go to her first full day of first grade...I am home alone for the first time in a LONG time!!! ;-P
I have read my book. lounged, dozed off, and will now have to start the day in full as the school is hoping I will come and volunteer ( I supposedly retired after 3 years on PTO, 2 of them President, but I cannot say no). I will go and help with the new registration of new kids and packets to the teachers, kids find their new buses home today and parents find their way thru the halls to pick kids up. Whew....I think I may actually be busy today.
I will probably get a nice comfortable routine down and the new kids Kai and Nikaya will come home and I will have to start over...I am so glad to have that to look forward to!

No comments: