Saturday, August 19, 2006

Roo's Hair

Well I was able to do Roo's hair in the twists again and semi camo the areas that she had cut. Some of them had to be put together in an interesting way to cover a bald spot and some have to be waitied down a little with beads to cover the BIG bald patch, but I managed. No one at the reunion noticed until I pointed it out, which is a comforting thought. I do know the mom's would have been honest with me, we are all like that with each other...it comes from being in the trenches with each other I think! ;-)
This time I tried beads on her hair...Thanks for the instruction Amy...it looks beautiful. I will try Jana's lesson on corn rowing and french braiding next. When I tried it yesterday it was difficult since there are so many bald patches, but I think I may be able to do it with Nikaya's hair....until she cuts hers off I guess...:-P
Demi Loves the beads since they make a clacking sound when she shakes her head and runs etc. She thinks it sounds soooo cool.
Well, off until later.

No comments: