Wednesday, August 01, 2007

BIG THINGS!!!

Big things have been happening here at our house.

I officially began my job at Kentucky Adoption Services today!!! We have one family in process, one filling out the application, and two others looking at us! I am so excited. There was a chance of a Haiti trip coming up, but it appears that it may be put off for a few more months. I am anxious to get out and show KAS what I can do...the number of kids we can bring home, and to tell families that KAS is where it is at!!

We are also in the midst of potty training! Nikaya has decided that she is ready to use the potty like the big kids. Of course, what $ we save in diapers will be spent on toilet paper since she has to go to the potty every 10 minutes or so. hehe

I have included in this email a little emot-icon that shows my inner self.....a head banger rockin' out to life in general...ENJOY!!!









2 comments:

Britney said...

Congrats on the new job!!! I hope it all works out for you!

Amy Brownell said...

Well, after all, you DO rock!!!! Bang your head all you want! I so love the emoticon.

Love,
A
ps- I'll be praying for potty training-oy vey!