Friday, September 08, 2006

Today was pretty uneventful. We found out that we are in the last stages if legalization in Haiti and should be out soon. I pray that it will be soon, I am going crazy. Don't get me wrong, I am thoroughly enjoying my alone time while the kids are in school all day. I can lounge, clean at will, maybe not even shower until I am done with my cleaning for the day etc. But, I get bored. I have found that TV holds nothing much for me during the day, and some days I get so lazy I don't want to do anything so I just sit there and watch the crap that is on...how many episodes of 'Next' can a person watch?? ;-P

I have enjoyed a few days of volunteering at the school. I have not gone as much as last year, but I have enjoyed not being on PTO and HAVING to be there. I need to make myself a schedule and decide what days to go, which days to clean, which days to veg etc or I wont get anything done.

Tomorrow is Demi Roo's first day of cheer...she is excited. Once we get going, we will get back into the swing of things and get a schedule going again.

A schedule..I never thought of myself as a schedule person, but I think it will be a good thing once the new kids come home or I will go insane!

No comments: