Monday, January 28, 2008

SERENITY NOW!!!!!

I am not sure about all of you out there, but we have been fighting the creeping crud for about 2 weeks now. I am so tired of the coughing, vomitting, sneezing, runny noses, more coughing, complaints that someone sneezed on someone elses food at the table.....etc. All I can think about is the Seinfeld episode that everytime George Costanzas dad gets angry he screams "SERENITY NOW!" We are having A LOT of moments with each other like that lately. hehe

We have another busy week ahead of us with basketball practices and games, cheer performances and ski night.
Now, lets talk about ski night....I DESPISE pants, coats, hats, scarves etc...I am Claustrophobic...weird, but true. I/we have decided that since my hubby cannot get off work in time to chaperone the ski night, I will indeed go in his place. Neither Curtis nor I feel that a 5th grade child should be left to thier own devices whilst being watched by 1 or 2 teachers while skiing all over a mountain along with 30-40 other kids....So.....I must go. :-( I have not decided if I will pay the $5 to ride teh school bus with all of the 5th graders, or pay $20 to drive my own van. The deal isn't cost really, but sanity....How SANE can you be when riding in the bus with that many 5th graders on a winding mountain hill???? Not much, but I am only assuming here.
I am already sick with a bronchitis like thing, totally and utterly dislike wearing clothes suitable for outside activities, but will have to anyway. I will make sure Hubby takes a photo for those of you that know me and have NEVER seen me in anything but shorts....hehe
SO, enjoy Seinfelds above episode and know that Thursday evening THAT will be ME! ;-)

2 comments:

ange said...

I've seen ya in your roosies, does that count?
ange

The Haiti Lady said...

Depends....were the Roosies on my head or bottom???
LeAnne