Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A quick poem for you

This is from my Friend Pastor Rick. I love this guy...his thoughts are wonderful. Please enjoy!


From Pastor RickMyspace.com/ReachOutCenter
The following is based on real life events.
God is good... all the time.

You Will Have All You Need © 2001

I saw a little boy, he was cold and he was crying
I gave him the gloves my father gave to me
He looked up and stared, surprised someone cared
I told him don't worry, you will have all you need

I saw a little girl, she was hungry and she was crying
I gave her the lunch my mother packed for me
She looked up and stared, surprised someone cared
I told her don't worry, you will have all you need

I saw a young man, he was half naked and he was crying
I gave him some clothes I had just bought for me
He looked at me and stared, so grateful someone cared
I told him don't worry, you will have all you need

I saw a young woman, she was lonely and she was crying
I gave her a hug, like those given to me
She shook as she shared, surprised that I cared
I told her don't worry, she would have all that she needs

I saw an old man who fell, and he had been crying
I helped him up and bandaged his knee
He looked at me so scared, so tickled someone cared
I told him don't worry, he would have all he needs

There was an old woman, half blind, trembling and crying
I helped find her glasses so she could see
She looked through them with tears, as I comforted her fears
I told her don't worry, you will have all you need

Then I had a dream, I saw Jesus and He was crying
I asked if there was something I could do
He said thanks for showing you care, in my times of despair
And don't you worry, you will have all you need

But I said hey Jesus, when did I ever see you crying
Sick or half naked or begging for bread?
He said, you have blest me my son, unselfish things you have done
For what you've done unto these, you have done unto me
For what you've done unto these, you have done unto me.
What you've done unto these, you have done unto me.

Pastor RickMyspace.com/ReachOutCenter "You Will Have All You Need" © 2001

No comments: