Wednesday, December 05, 2007

YES!!!!!

I have so much to be excited about. I have one family in Miami WITH their 2 girls...WELCOME HOME LOUNA AND HAYLEE...CONGRAT'S JEREMY AND MARCY!!!

Beki will be entering the US with her little one tomorrow...stay tuned for the announcement of her arrival as well. I have another family that will be traveling in the next week or two as well....YES...it has been about a 3 year battle for this family and MORE than time for Rose to come home.

Also, I have been attending a church for about 2 months now. I have never felt more welcome and at home in a church ever in my life. Montana Avenue Baptist is a wonderful place. Our Pastor, Geoff Williams and his wife Beth are amazing. Both have such a heart for missions. Beth was raised in South America until the age of 16 as a Missionary child and her and Geoff lived and served in Colombia for 7 years. Pastor Williams served as the Head of Church Missions in California as well, traveling anywhere from South America to Togo, Africa. When I even hinted at the hopes of finding a church willing to go to Haiti and see the children, help and minister they were both overjoyed with the thought of it!!! Usually you get the "oh, why would we go to Haiti?" Like it is the single most hell on earth place to go to and not worthy of their presence. I am so excited for the option to teach them about my dreams in life and how to help my adopted country and to have them teach me how to be a better Christian.

I THINK I AM FINALLY HOME!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy Brownell said...

Awesome awesome awesome!

Love,
Amy